SayPeople requires the services of a Person to read this Nasheed in a Beautiful Voice — FREELANCE JOB OFFER – 5
Edited Post: March 25, 2022
This job post is closed.
Original Post: February 23, 2022
Task and Requirements:
The task is to
1. Subscribe Official SayPeople on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/c/officialsaypeople?sub_confirmation=1
2. Read the following nasheed in a beautiful voice without any instrumental (music) for SayPeople/Usman Zafar Paracha. The nasheed (words) are as follows:
The composition of nasheed must not be copied from anywhere. It must be original, otherwise SayPeople/Usman Zafar Paracha will have the right to cancel the payment of full or half salary to the freelancer. The nasheed must be more than two minutes long. This nasheed will belong to Official SayPeople regarding copyrights, but the freelancer will be given appropriate credit for his work.
You can send me the sample of your voice with this nasheed through message at
The task has to be completed within 30 days. The first day will be the day when the person/freelancer will be tasked with doing the work by SayPeople/Usman Zafar Paracha. The last date for application is the 25th of March, 2022.
Salary and Benefits:
The earning is PKR 3000/= along with a family bonus. Kindly note that this family bonus may vary, and it will be given to the freelancer only to spend on family members in any way.* SayPeople/Usman Zafar Paracha wants the freelancer to have a good time with his or her family too, while earning money.
The payment will be made within five working days after completion of the work, including revision, to the Bank Account of the freelancer.
The freelancer will also be allowed to give a short introduction about the university or organization where he is working that can eventually also help the freelancer to promote his or her university or organization through SayPeople.
Freelance Qualifications / Merit:
Freelancer must have the following important qualifications:
I) A person with composition experience (even slight), for which a sample needs to be presented.
II) A Muslim freelancer has to read and fulfill the requirements in the following Ayah from Surah Al-Mu’minun (23), Ayah, 2-9:
- Those who offer their Salat (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.
- And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).
- And those who pay the Zakat.
- And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)
- Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;
- But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;
- Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants;
- And those who strictly guard their (five compulsory congregational) Salawat (prayers) (at their fixed stated hours).
Kindly note that SayPeople/Usman Zafar Paracha will try its best to find a person with fulfilled requirements related to Point II. This is due to the fact that SayPeople/Usman Zafar Paracha wants to work with people who are truly successful and who fulfill their promises.
How to apply?
Go to the following link on Facebook
Send your CV or work experience, or contact Usman Zafar Paracha…
*This is due to the following important points:
I) People ask you what they should spend. Say: “Whatever wealth you spend let it be for your parents and kinsmen, the orphans, the needy and the wayfarer; Allah is aware of whatever good you do.” (Quran Majeed, Surah Al-Baqarah (2); Ayah, 215) II) Narrated Abu Mas`ud Al-Ansari: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah’s reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, 5351)