You can find the quiz below and remember there can be more than one answers.
In case of any comments, suggestions or errors, you may write in the comments below.
Which of the following suppositories is used for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis?
1. Cleocin suppositories (Clindamycin Phosphate)
2. Monistat 7 suppositries (Miconazole nitrate)
3. Bisacodyl suppositories
4. Oxymorphone supposities
For which type of suppositories, lubrication of mold is a very important step?
1. Cocoa butter based suppositories
2. Polyethylene glycol based suppositories
3. Glycerinated gelatin based suppositories
4. None of these
Which of the following drugs is used in the prophylactic treatment of angina?
Which of the following is not the characteristic of large volume parenteral?
1. Used to fulfill electrolyte requirement
2. Packed in containers with labelling less than 100mL
3. Parenteral nutrition infusion
4. Used for replacement and maintenance therapy
What factor is responsible for reducing the effectiveness and potency of biologics?
2. Exposure to environmental heat
3. Extreme temperatures
4. All of these
* – Affiliate links