Do something for poor people in less than 10 minutes of your life
About the Author: Usman Zafar Paracha is the owner of SayPeople.com. He is Assistant Professor, Pharmacuetics, in Hajvery University, Lahore, Pakistan.
Last week, when I was going home after completing the job hours, I stopped near a street hawker to buy some sweets. The hawker was a little boy of about 14 or 15 years of age in a very ordinary dressing. I asked him about his father. He replied that he has cancer. I asked him whether he is in hospital or home. He replied that he is in home. It can be poverty or it can be no treatment for cancer or both that were the causes of hindrance in the proper treatment of his father.
Whether you are from Pakistan or not, I want your answers for one or all of the following questions in the comments below:
- What, do you think, would be the aim of that little child: money or treatment of his father or something else, and why? (Consider this little information about the child).
- How can you help such a poor boy, if he will meet you?
- Have you ever felt that you may lose one of your strong supports?
- What would you suggest me to do for him?
- Do you have something to say to inspire people to work for others?
With the answers to these questions (although insignificant) you may help me to do something for others. Really, life is short to do everything but it can be of such extent that we can do something great.
Remember, there are many cases, like this, around us that need attention.
Reading this article would take less than 2 minutes of your life. Writing something in the comments would take less than 8 minutes additional. All I need is less than 10 minutes of your life to help poor people.
One thought on “Do something for poor people in less than 10 minutes of your life”
sighs * 🙁