Leaked press release shot of Samsung Galaxy S IV
Samsung Galaxy S IV image is supposed to be leaked online presenting only superficial changes to the Galaxy S III.
This image has been published by SamMobile.com and is showing two important changes i.e. absence of physical buttons from the front and a taller screen. The site reported that the image has been produced by an insider at Samsung.
There are some rumors about the specifications such as
– Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
– Mali-T658 GPU
– 2GB of RAM
– 4.99” SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080×1920) Display
– 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
– 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
– Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)
Although, there is no validity of the image but it can represent a design to be considered in any generation of phones.
Samsung became the top selling phone handset maker in the world in 2012 with its Samsung Galaxy S III becoming the best selling phone.