Tayyaba, one of my students in Hajvery University, has worked voluntarily and designed these beautiful quotations written by me. May ALLAH give her and her family many successess in life. Ameen.
Please do me a favor. Talk with me about ALLAH and how to work for ALLAH’s happiness. In this way, you would make our company a worth keeping company.
Jazaak-ALLAH…Tayyaba! May ALLAH give you and your family huge successes and happiness in every part of life. Ameen.
Thank you for volunteering to work for SayPeople.com
I have found that people from around the world want to know about Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and this thirst of knowing him is increasing more rapidly than their search for other personalities such as “Jesus Christ”, “Napoleon Bonaparte”, “Abraham Lincoln” and “William Shakespeare”. Recently, in a report, it has been published that these are the five most important people in history.
- He got severe deformities and called as “Elephant Man” out of human curiosity.
- He born normal with no signs of disorder in the first years of life but then at the age of five his skin appeared thick and lumpy, he developed an enlargement of lips, and a bony lump grew on his forehead. He was unable to talk due to facial deformities in the later stages.
- One of his arms and both feet became enlarged and at some point during his childhood he fell and damaged his hip, resulting in permanent lameness.
- When he was 11, his mother died and his father soon remarried.
- He left school at 13, and had difficulty finding employment.
- Rejected by his father and stepmother, he left home. He was almost homeless. In late 1879, aged 17, Merrick entered the Leicester Union Workhouse.
- He was unable to sleep like other people. He always slept sitting up, with his legs drawn up and his head resting on his knees. His enlarged head was too heavy to allow him to sleep lying down and, as Merrick put it, he would risk “waking with a broken neck”. Read more…