SayPeople.com is a science, technology, research, business and Islamic blog owned by Usman Zafar Paracha.
Usman Zafar Paracha
Pen name: Luqman Umar
Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutics,
Details of Post-Graduate Research Work:
“Bioequivalence studies of three different brands of Ciprofloxacin using Microbiological assay” under guidance of Dean Faculty of Pharmacy, Gomal University, D.I.Khan, Dr. Gul Majid Khan
- Qur’an Majeed, Arts and Science: Thought and Research, Part-I
- Concise and Conceptual Biopharmaceutics
- Study on the Effect of Mercury Metal on the Chemical status of GSH in Aqueous Medium. (Gomal University, Journal of Research, Vol: 24, No. 1, June 2008)
- Study on the Effect of Selenium Metal on the Chemical status of GSH in Aqueous Medium. (Gomal University, Journal of Research, Vol: 24, No. 1, June 2008)
- Concentration and time dependent effect of silver metal on glutathione level in red blood cell (cytosolic fraction) of human blood. (Gomal University, Journal of Research. Vol. 24 No.2 December 2008. P # 1-7)
- Effect of silver metal on the chemical status of glutathione (GSH) in aquous medium. (Gomal University, Journal of Research. Vol. 24 No.2 December 2008. P # 8-10)
- Examining the efficacy of sorafenib: a meta-analysis. (Wroclaw Medical University, Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Vol. 20, 3, 335-342)
- Oxidative stress and hepatitis C virus. Virology Journal 2013, 10:251 doi:10.1186/1743-422X-10-251
- Internship under the “National Internship Program (NIP)” in the “Civil Teaching Hospital, D. I. Khan”.
- Worked in Shifa International Hospitals Ltd., Islamabad, from 31, March, 2008 to 07, September 2008.
- Worked in Riphah International University, Islamabad, as Lecturer/Demo from September 2008 to October 2009
- Recently working in Hajvery University, Lahore, Pakistan as lecturer in Pharmaceutics.