Quiz: Introduction to Dosage Forms and Bioavailability – 9
Which of the following dosage form avoids the issue of low oral bioavailability of drug due to extensive metabolism in the GIT?
1. Transdermal patch
3. Enteric coated drugs
4. Effervescent tablets
According to Biopharmaceutical Classification System (BCS), the drugs are differentiated on the basis of ________________?
4. Both 1 and 2
The f2 value in the biopharmaceutics is the indicative of _______________?
1. Closeness of dissolution between two profiles
2. Manufacturing of dosage forms
3. Half-life of multiple drug profiles
4. Elimination route of drugs
What is the meaning of in vitro?
1. Within body cavity
2. Within cell compartments
3. Within the glass
4. Across the blood brain barrier
According to Biopharmaceutics classification system, which of the following belongs to Class I?
1. Low solubility, Low permeability
2. High solubility, High permeability
3. High solubility, Low permeability
4. Low solubility, High permeability
Ansels Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms And Drug Delivery Systems *
Cooper and Gunn’ss Dispensing for Pharmaceutical Students *
* – Affiliate links