You can find the quiz below and remember there can be more than one answers.
What is Pharmaceutics?
1. Study of drugs and their effects
2. Study of the mechanism through which drugs are absorbed, distributed, metabolized, & eliminated by body.
3. Study of the preparation & dispensing of drugs.
4. All of them.
[sociallocker]What is the role of Pharmacists?
1. Suggesting alternatives of medications to the physicians.
2. Repacking medications
3. Maintaining medication inventory
4. Giving information to the patients about their medications
Who has to give top priority to the right drug, right dose, right route, right patient and right time?
2. Pharmacy technicians
3. Both Pharmacists and Pharmacy technicians
4. None of them
Which of the following represents Community Pharmacy?
1. Corner drugstore
2. Retail and Grocery store pharmacy in the locality
3. Chain pharmacy
4. All of them
Who has to monitor the patients’ drug therapy?
1. Community pharmacist
2. Retail pharmacist
3. Hospital pharmacist
4. Industrial pharmacist
In case of any comments, suggestions or errors, you may write in the comments below.
Update – 29th December, 2016
12th edition of the ebook “Multiple Choice Questions for Pharmacists” is available here: